Considering purchasing or investing in a business? We’ll help you determine whether or not it is a wise investment.
If you’re looking to purchase or invest in a business, it is important to have a business finance professional perform a comprehensive due diligence review to make sure it is a sound investment.
The team at Teamwork Accounting has performed many due diligence reviews for our clients. Our process is thorough and comprehensive and involves:
- checking the accuracy of the vendor’s information
- ensuring that income isn’t overstated
- ensuring that expenses and operating costs aren’t understated
- assessing the businesses past financial performance
- reviewing future cash flow projections
- assessing likely future operating costs.
After completing our Due Diligence review, we then take the time to take you through our findings and assessment, highlighting any area’s for concern and providing an overall assessment of the opportunity.